Create your free account now! Sign up

They sent me a letter saying i owe them money?

Hey these guys turned me over to a collection agency for $274.00 plus interest. Him nor anyone in his office have contacted me on monies owed. Don;t you have too attempt too notify the person you say owes money? Then maybe try a collection agency if you can't come to an agreement. My name is David Harkins and my number is 205-884-8650 and if you think I owe you money Tommy call me! Don't get some Girl in a collection agency to call me and do your dirty work!
> They have blatantly lied to their subcontractors and sales people on many subjects including the price TCC is being charged for missing equipment, what equipment TCC missing, what jobs have been charged back to TCC, and what jobs TCC has been paid on.
>
> TCC has missed their payroll on several occasions, taking weeks and even months to make corrections. They have shorted us on our invoices almost every week and have not yet paid us for the shortages, retainer, or the final 3 weeks of work. We had to spend more hours correcting their mistakes than we spent doing the work.
>
> TCC came in with no communications license so I used mine to get them open. We provided the majority of their installations and passed Charters QC’s at nearly 100% until TCC got cut off by Charter and then we suddenly started seeing QC failures. Of course none of these so called QC failures that TCC is claiming had any of the forms that Charter uses for QC’s accompanying them, they were just copies of workorders with no explanations on them. We stayed after all of the other contractors left (smart contractors). We stayed after all of TCC’s own installers quit (smart installers). We stayed after all of TCC’s sales force quit (smart sales people). We stayed thru late, missing, and incorrect checks (stupid us). This is how TCC pays back the people that made them hundreds of thousands of dollars in this system and stood by them.
>
> We complied with all of TCC’s instructions on sales and installs and we quickly resolved any legitimate claims made against us. We have been falsely accused of so many things only to quickly prove that it wasn’t us or it wasn’t true.
>
> TCC is without a doubt the worst run and most dishonest organization I have ever worked with.
>
> You can hear similar stories from Foster Cable, Sparks Communications, and dozens of independents in the St Louis area.
>
> You can also search this site and TCC's to find other contractors complaining of the same things.
>
> Fair Warning.
>
This is CABL.com posting #62770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mquA
Posted in reply to: BEWARE OF TCC (Texas Cable Contactors)!!!!!! by onetec
There are 0 replies to this message