Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Still looking for L'men, F'men for South and S.Florida

Hey Dan kind of reminds of Balto City, Burn'em and Send'em..................................derekt

>
> You're right. I'm experiencing some of that 50%-50% running now. The 50% roadrunning goes to favorite subs and in house crews, with crumbs scattered to the rest of us. Good luck to all of us who are honest in our attempt to treat both our customers and employees the way we should as professionals.
> > you say that you are tired of "linemen" who yadi yadi yadi...
> > but i am a lineman that is tired of all the damn promises of "good country running". this one is even better, "you'll be able to move your family to this 'long term' job". just to find out that a year into the project that there still aren't any permits to get onto the poles.
> > so, i'm sure that you are tired, but so am i.
> >
> > > Folks I'm sure getting damn tired of all the "linemen" who respond to my adds offering work at a decent rate but, can't get to the job, can't afford a meal, don't have a valid license, had their tools stolen, show up with a broken leg, don't climb any more but will bring someone who does,get here with no transportation, and then I've got to wake them up every morning so they can make enough money to pay me back for the cash I've lent them.If you don't fall into the above catagories,call me. I'll always help a good man get back on his feet but I'm damn tired of getting screwed by some of you chicken-shit linemen. And I don't give a crap if you tuck your pants in your Westcos or not. And to the M.F.'er that's going to say "Where's your brains this is the wrong spot for this" Screw you too. Dan Cox 727-480-9347
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
This is CABL.com posting #62718. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqtK
There is 1 reply to this message