Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hey FiberDood, apc1, Budda, sprdave, stoneface do you think that...

although you have a good point i do disagree about legal expense! you should visit my website and observe! this was also an option that i sent forward to northstar.
www.prepaidlegal.com/go/jhamer

>...if you read between the lines of this response from uuc2 it sounds like Northstar22001 has perhaps finally gotten to him/her? This barrage of bad press may have actually been effective and caused the release of funds. The best defense of the "bad" folks is usually to make the "good" folks appear to be whiners, malcontents, or worse. It worked well for Enron, at least for a while, and it certainly seems to work in the cable industry. In the best interest of us good folks don't be tempted to play into their game. If repeated postings annoy you then simply skip over them. Frivolous overposting will, over time, diminish the legitimacy of any such user anyway. I also realize that there are two sides to any story, but this is an excellent forum for airing possibly legitimate beefs, with no associated legal expenses. Depending on the particular attorney, and circumstances, I would dare say that it is not even worth pursuing $2,500 or less, except on priniciple, and those that owe are usually quite aware of this! Let's make lots of money and have even more fun doing it in 2002!!!
>
>>i dont understand???????????????
>>if eddie with charter signed it off, and if mike with crown signed it off then what are you doing posting it here?
>>just go down to the little town square and file your paper work... you cant miss it... it's the big building ----- in the middle --- of the four streets that make a square.
>>other than that just go collect your own money personally..
>>TAKE IT OUT OF HERE....
>>
>>>steven cardenas of mc engineering welsh on paying crew
This is CABL.com posting #62179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqk3
Posted in reply to: Re:mc engineering by uuc2
There are 0 replies to this message