Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Two Werner A-1 (orange) ladders(32'laddr ISN'T HIS TO SALE)Answer the phone or call

The only cash you ever gave me was $100 for gas and you said the trailer brake was $130 and you spent $18 on food for me. The agreement was I would pay you back any money that you loaned me to work off of which never happened. I had to borrow money from someone else then gave you $115 of that. Pulling the trailer for you cost me the transmission in the truck but I'm not worried about money for transmission-I just want what's mine. Buncomb County will be fowarding the theft report to Mason County within weeks and I have a printout of your ads on internet. If you would answer or return my calls we could work this out between us instead of cyberspace and the law.
> You are full of it dude. Before we left for NC you told me you would repay me for any money I let you have because you where busted. I had to borrow $1000 to get US there, and I had to repay it. You gave me $110.00 because thats all you had at the time. As I see it you still owe me. Why would I just give you $300 and pay to have an electronic brake installed on your truck at Uhaul (another $150)?
>
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #62017. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqir
There are 0 replies to this message