Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Info on Fiberfly

In November, I was working for a sub of Fiber Fly. I worked on the project three weeks when it was shut down. To make a long story short, the sub I worked for was not paid and neither was I. I talked to all parties concerned. FiberFly recieved payment for the work we did. The worked was completed and accepted by the client. The client was happy with the work!

In my conversation with FiberFly they claim that they haven't paid because the sub caused the loss of 2 contracts for them.

First of all, I was very involved with this deal and I don't believe the sub I worked for had anything to do with the loss of any contracts. They were very professional and good people to work for.

Second, The work that was completed was accepted and paid for.
Therefore we should we recieve payment. The work we did had nothing to do with any future work they might recieve.

I personally think that this company, FiberFly, was looking for any excuse not to pay. In other words to keep the money for themselves. Some one said that they are "BROKERS". Thats Right! There only interest is collecting money. They will not have much more involvement than that.

I would be very careful. I do not believe these people have good intentions. You may get burned.

Caviat Emptor

>Does anyone have on info on Fiberfly out of Texas--either good or bad??
>
This is CABL.com posting #61823. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqfj
Posted in reply to: Info on Fiberfly by MCablin
There are 0 replies to this message