Create your free account now! Sign up

Kurt, still have that extra check you cashed you said you lost???

Remember the check I sent you, did you forget something, perhaps to void it? I believe you owe us $400.00. I wonder why you would ranting? You'd be the last person I thought would be posting nonsense. Interesting story, but sorry it doesnt fit.

>>Thank you very much. That is where I am lifting everything up to as we speak. God has been intrumental in being patient through these trials and errors. It will have its way of working out, I know. God Bless
>>
>>>Outstanding, finally someone tell's it like it is! I comend you and agree, all we have is our faith in GOD and we are unable to control anything, it is all in his hands, even the fly by night hackers.
>>>God Bless you and your Family!!!
>
>Yeh, that all sounds good to hide behind the lords name but the truth still stands, you owe everyone. Do you think that all primes rip people off? You just don't know anything about splicing and therefore thought it was easy money to just divvie out the work and make money. The primes that you worked for saw right threw your plan but unfortunatly the subs that worked for did not.
>Bottom line: anyone how has worked for you in the past will not work for you again. If anyone believes the line of bullshit stated here that he is dishing out, just work for him.
>>>
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #61455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp9n
Posted in reply to: Re:BEWARE BOLD LETTERS-Answers-Click here by KDavis
There are 0 replies to this message