Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:'' '' BEWARE'' ''REVELATION CONTRACTORS,INC. DON'T PAY THEIR SUBS

Again, you may read my answer to your post to understand what has transpired. Heak, I'll join your lawsuit if it happens. That might ultimately help forward my current cases(YES CASES AGAINST PRIMES THAT OWE REVELATION). If anyone is actually owed money thats rightfully due, its due to the past reason described. Revelation is a small pion with much money owed, more than available due to shotty Sub work in most cases. If they did quality work than they know how they are. I can name 3 subs that remain good relations with us and in fact joined with us in a case to ultimately be paid for what is due. Going check to check due to unpaid invoices makes it impossible to grow. Its unfortunate you dont feel that way. My suggestion has already been sent to you in my last post, funny thing is I still havent received a call, so there is the legitamacy to your post. Rant as you wish, the chalkboard eventually gets wiped. FLY BY NIGHT DOES NOT APPLY HERE. Chase the record. I have almost finished out all work in any area that was intact, and still continue that way. 50,000 g behind but still going, God willing. You never hear about the good, only the bad. I can show you bad work if you can provide a name out loud. I have digital pictures of what almost all my subs have done with few exceptions. On a side note, if anyone is a legitimate sub that has worked for a second sub that has been through the ringer due to non-payment from the Prime, my suggestion is support the one you work for and join forces to get your money back. Believe me, it would happen faster. Chances are he is in the same position and cant do a thing about it because his credit-line or bank account has been overused. I am just as tired as the next man to lay down and get stepped on. I wish to plow forward knowing that my next check is there as long as anyone working for me. I have money in court, and has been in decision for almost a year. Eventually it will pan. In the meantime, all one can do is go forward, and keep positive. The supervisors that worked for me made made more than I did this year, and that is a sad fact after adding the losses. That is very unfortunate when you start a company with an intention of only good things, and only bad comes. That is what we call life though, and without these trials, we will not better ourselves. Personally I am more prepared then the next, and will not see the same hit coming. My subs will be someone I know, or work I can oversee myself, the primes I work with would only be ones known for paying. On that same note, for anyone that has bashed Protel in the past, you are dead wrong, or a sad sub. They have been nothing but good to me and the ones around me. My checks were ALWAYS on time. God Bless, and the best to you. Im sorry to see this is what the Cable world has become. Again, I say, if this is in anyway legitimate, I should receive a call, not a post, it just makes it look more like ploy. The number hasnt changed and neither has the address.
>REVELATION CONTRACTORS OWES A FEW SUBS,INCLUDING MYSELF,MONEY.THEY DONT LIKE PAYING THEIR SUBS,THEY'VE RIPPED OFF A FEW GOOD MEN.WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A THEFT WORKING FOR YOU??BECAUSE IF THIS FLY-BY-NIGHT OUTFIT IS ON YOUR PAYROLL,,,,,THATS JUST WHAT YOU GOT "A FUCKING THEFT"!DO US ALL A FAVOR OUT HERE SEND COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE TO THE HOUSE NO ONE NEEDS THEM.
This is CABL.com posting #61319. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp7b
There are 0 replies to this message