Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:whats the use ITS BULLSHIT

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU .I JUST GOT BACK FROM DRIVING 3000 MILES WITH THE TRUCK(NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY,IT WAS A GOOD LESSON!!!!LOL),AND TRAILER!I WAS TOLD HE WAS THE "PRIME" IF I HEAR THAT WORD COME OUT OF ANYONES MOUTH I SWEAR ILL BREAK IT IF HE IS NOT! WELL IT TURNS OUT HE IS NOT THE PRIME ,JUST DOING THE PAPERWORK ON THE JOB! BUT HERE IS THE PLAN THAT WOULD TAKE A WHILE TO PUT TOGETHER,,,,,,,,,,WE HAVE TO SAVE,,IF POSSIBLE WHEN TIMES ARE ROUGH AND THEN WHEN IT BREAKS LOOSE JUST STAND BACK,,WATCH THOSE DEADLINES COME AND GO!! THE PROBLEM GOES BACK TO NOBODY ASKING FOR REFERENCES ANYOMRE, OR THE QC INS. CO. GIVE OUT POLICIES,TRUCK PLACES FINANCE TRCKS WITH GOOD DEALS AND THEN THE SON OF A BITCH GOES TO WORK FOR SOMEONE AND SUCKS THEM OFF!!!!! THROWS THEM SOME $ AND THEN HES THE CUTTER GETTING ALL THE WORK.....THANKS FOR THE TIME GUYS,IM JUST AS PISSED AS THE REST.GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK

>
>I have been saying this for the last 5 years if everybody stuck together the MSO would be screwed I have seen it in San Diego years ago when cox was telling all us line guys that they where tired of the rep: lineman had about all we did was pop pills and eat pussy and that they where going to drug test everyone you could have heard a pin drop when we all and I mean all companies got up and left the next thing we heard was they wont ask we wont tell so see it dose work
>>ITS BULLSHIT GUYS I WAS TOLD TO MY FACE BY CABLE-COMM IN WINDER GA. THAT ADELPIA ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WANTS AS MUCH WORK DONE THIS YR BECAUSE THE PAY RATE IS LOW RT NOW. I SAY LETS STICK UM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST IN THIER WALLETS. THE RATE FOR RETRO SPLICING FROM THE PRIME IN WINDER IS .21 A FT. WHAT DOES THAT LEAVE A GUY THAT HAS A SMALL CREW? WHATS HE GUNNA HAVE TO PAY HIS GUYS .16 A FT. THATS INSANE. I SAY BOYCOT THESE ASSHOLES. DONT GO TO WORK FOR THEM. OH BY THE WAY THAT IS A COMPOSIT PRICE TOO. THANKS FOR THE EAR /// RICK
>>
>>>this site sucks anymore for splicers we are not needed if were are needed we are not appreciated at all pay is just not enough quality doesnt matter all that matters is who kisses better ass to the worthless looters who are getting the prime contract and shitten all over sub-contractors ////who cares i say fuck you sorry primes you dont know the value of a qaulity splicer why dont you bastards go rob a bank they can afford it
>
"YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE 'DAWGS' WHEN YOU PEE LIKE A 'PUPPY'"
This is CABL.com posting #61306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp6Y
Posted in reply to: Re:whats the use ITS BULLSHIT by lashdawg
There are 0 replies to this message