Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:whats the use

hey Thor,
are we dead and this is Valhalla? I think it is because you have to fight to the death to get anywhere in this business. Don the horned helmet, grab your battle hammer and lets kick some saxon ass.

> Hey Budda lets make it a crimson tide!
>
>>True enough! right now they're having the time of thier life but as always the tide will eventually turn in our favor again!
>>
>>>Look dude' splicers are needed. And your work is appreciated if its quality work. The pay is not up to us subs, its up to us to except it or not.If you cant deal with the primes price then step in as a prime and do the right thing for the subs. Im a sub myself who got dealt a raw deal, but im not going to sit here and bitch about it to everybody.Work is slow right now, if your choosey about where your going to work. I own my own splicing company and im about to go and do drop work in KC. till i can find some decent work for my guys.So till then get over it we've all been burned before things will get better,or at least thats what i keep telling myself.
>>>
>>>>this site sucks anymore for splicers we are not needed if were are needed we are not appreciated at all pay is just not enough quality doesnt matter all that matters is who kisses better ass to the worthless looters who are getting the prime contract and shitten all over sub-contractors ////who cares i say fuck you sorry primes you dont know the value of a qaulity splicer why dont you bastards go rob a bank they can afford it
This is CABL.com posting #61260. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp6e
Posted in reply to: Re:whats the use by THOR
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:whats the use THOR 2/2/2002 10:09:00 PM