Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Cabledawg Calm Down Man!!

thats OFTEN. maybe you meant OFFEND because that is what you are doing to anyone who might make a spelling error.

>
>no charly thats where you are incorrect i have been working all along i just get fedup every-so-offten with people not putting shit where it belongs you are a p c you maybe willing to let it go but i hope that is only on here and not in the field???? it is open forum BUT!!!!! with different sections.....would you let someone put a dc8 inplace of a dc12???? i dont think so !!!! same thing here
>>You have posted 31 messages since January 30th 2000
>>and only one was you looking for a job. The rest were to bitch at someone about their spelling or posting a ad in the wrong place.Man this isn't rocket science its a open forum for cable , fiber and satellite folks to find a job.You didn't work much in 2000 or 2001 did you? There was a break in the slander and bitching from 2/6/2000 until 9/12/2000 and again 4/11/2001 until 6/3/2001 and the last was from 7/10/2001 until 11/11/2001.Seems to me you might want to look for a job and quit complaining all the time. Have a great day and CALM DOWN. Charlie
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #61159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp4B
Posted in reply to: Re:Cabledawg Calm Down Man!! by cabledawg
There is 1 reply to this message
what ever cabledawg 2/2/2002 9:26:00 AM