Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Cabledawg Calm Down Man!!

HEY CHARLIE I THINK YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP IF YOU LOOK I HAVE OVER 125 POSTINGS AND ALOT HAVE TO DO WITH IDIOTS POSTING IN THE WRONG SPOT TOO. THIS IS MY BITCH NAME ILL BITCH WHEN NEEDED ILL ALSO POST THINGS OF INTEREST. MY THOUGHT IS IF A GUY CANT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS IN A SIMPLE FORUM HOW THE HELL IS HE TO DO WORK FOR YOU. 1 OF MY BIGGEST BITCHES IS THE GUY WHO ASKS FOR A CALL BACK WHEN THE ADD HAS THE CO'S. PHONE # /FAX# AND E MAIL ADDY. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY>>>>>>STILL<<<<<<< AND IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY THEN DONT OPEN THE POST. JUST LIKE TV/ RADIO CHANGE THE FRKN CHANNEL// RICK // YOU GO CABLEDAWG

>
>Well first it's Charlie second if it bothers you so much start your own web site and you can moderate it completely like you try here.
>>
>>no charly thats where you are incorrect i have been working all along i just get fedup every-so-offten with people not putting shit where it belongs you are a p c you maybe willing to let it go but i hope that is only on here and not in the field???? it is open forum BUT!!!!! with different sections.....would you let someone put a dc8 inplace of a dc12???? i dont think so !!!! same thing here
>>>You have posted 31 messages since January 30th 2000
>>>and only one was you looking for a job. The rest were to bitch at someone about their spelling or posting a ad in the wrong place.Man this isn't rocket science its a open forum for cable , fiber and satellite folks to find a job.You didn't work much in 2000 or 2001 did you? There was a break in the slander and bitching from 2/6/2000 until 9/12/2000 and again 4/11/2001 until 6/3/2001 and the last was from 7/10/2001 until 11/11/2001.Seems to me you might want to look for a job and quit complaining all the time. Have a great day and CALM DOWN. Charlie
>>>
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #60903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mp0t
Posted in reply to: Re:Cabledawg Calm Down Man!! by fibercharlieil
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:thank you splicer50 cabledawg 1/31/2002 7:05:00 AM