Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ELLEN FILIPIAC BACK WITH AT&T BROADBAND -SOUTHERN DISTRICT

I was also in Atlanta before during and after Ellen was there. She was just one in a line of senior VP's. My dealings with her were always straight forward. She did not BS and you always knew where she stood. As for the system running any better or worse, who knows. That system is so large I cannot see any one person really having a grip on it anyway. She came from a very successful run in Florida to the Atlanta system, now it seems she has gone home.

>You are correct about Atlanta. I was there as well. I am a bit surprised that AT&T took her back. I understand she left to join a new start up at the time, although I'm not sure.
>
>>She's an old Continental player and well connected to the new AT&T regime, Ron Cooper, Bill Schleyer & Kevin Casey - I was with MediaOne, Atlanta when she was first brought in from Jacksonville, Fl. What a CF, it ended up being an absolute blood bath akin to a war zone...I've been told that region is still reeling from her presence.
>>
>>>Have you heard the Ellen is back with AT&T in the Florida market again. This should make for some interresting events.
>>
This is CABL.com posting #60642. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpWg
There are 0 replies to this message