Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Work in Oregon,Washington.Idaho!!!

You are right. Tweakers are not welcome.

>You had better be prepared to be hassled by law enforcement. Worst in the US up there!!
>
>>There is work going on here. Try Howich Const. Lake Oswego Ore.
>>
>>>I'm also in agreeance, it looks like the Western U.S has fallen off the map. I have twenty years military in cable, towers, fiber, and lots of management skills but have a very hard time finding good work over here. I guess I should just start my own company and post some adds.
>>>
>>>>>i totally agree about the northwest. i have been here since january of 2001 and nothing substantial. have experience in installation (central office) and fiber splicing. willing to learn anything new in the industry....
>>>>
>>>>>Guys lets see some adds for the Pacific north west.Are all the contractors up here to lame to put an add on the Net?I know there isnt so many great splicers and construction crews out there you dont need to look for good ones.Why do you want to keep your jobs to yourself and then whine about finding good help.Everyone I know looks at this site but no one will put on an add.Lets use it!!Lets shake a few trees!!I sure we are all tired of running up our phone bills calling around for jobs.HEY,its 2002 shall we get out of the stone age!
This is CABL.com posting #60035. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpMt
Posted in reply to: Re:Work in Oregon,Washington.Idaho!!! by ksbigdog
There are 0 replies to this message