Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Attention Wolvering Cable Services

Just felt the need to clarify the BS from aaron's last response about TECS stealing equipment but supposedly being able to be paid if it is returned. The "thousands" of dollars of equipment that are supposedly missing lacked any type of mention towards the "thousands" of free cold splicing feet that went up into the air and I didn't get paid for!! how about that? As I said I noticed a complete disregard to that topic. You are a weasel no doubt!! Pack your bullshit story in your ass. The same thousands of dollars you got fucked on is the same for me, how about the free splicing I left in the middle of night and never got paid for. Tell the whole story or don't tell it at all, ASSHOLE!

> To start out with Aaron you lied, and turned out to be a sub-contractor instead of a primary. I knew from then on that working for you would be trouble. Second of all, I was the one that told you that your guys were double billing, in light of this both me and you have a sufficiant amount of proof that will hold up in court that in fact i was not double billing, so therefore you have no justification for not making payment towards me. I would be glad to take this matter to court because of the fact that I did not double bill you for anything.
>
>p.s. Ever herd the song your an asshole!?!?
>
>DnMCableServices
This is CABL.com posting #59605. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpFx
Posted in reply to: Attention Wolvering Cable Services by DnMCable
There are 0 replies to this message