Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Thanks for the Orius input and one more thing

That comment right there tells me that you.... are.... a..... HACK.

>Excel sucks as much as Orius
>
>>Just wanted to say thanks for all of the input on Orius, it sounds like I might want to stay clear of them. The company I was going to contract for used to be called Excel, but I am to the understanding that Excel was sold or bought out, that I am not sure of, but it was one or the other. I just wanted to say one thing, and that is I was sorry to lear that Excel was bought out or sold-whatever- because of all of the companies that I have worked for in the past 15 years of cable, Excel was the the best company that I have ever worked for. The only reason that I left was cause I found work alittle closer to home. I have only good things to say about Excel I was a contractor for them then went in house and then went back to contracting. When I was working for them in either case I always had work and was paid pretty good,l was a person then.
>>I know that times are tough now and maybe that was Dave's resaon for selling or whatever but..... or just had his own reasons, that I don't know but whatever it is I wish that he had not.If anyone that is reading this knows Dave Maie( I think that that is how you spell it sorry if not) please let him know about this letter and if you (Dave) are reading this I just want to say thanks and Excel is still the excelance in cable.
This is CABL.com posting #59586. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpFe
Posted in reply to: Thanks for the Orius input and one more thing by straightsplice
There are 0 replies to this message