Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Thanks for the Orius input and one more thing

One thing you did not have to worry about was the hold back
stand up company. Jimmy Julson ps hey dave. need work for scott thanks. 386-789-0587

>
>>Excel sucks as much as Orius
>>
>>>Just wanted to say thanks for all of the input on Orius, it sounds like I might want to stay clear of them. The company I was going to contract for used to be called Excel, but I am to the understanding that Excel was sold or bought out, that I am not sure of, but it was one or the other. I just wanted to say one thing, and that is I was sorry to lear that Excel was bought out or sold-whatever- because of all of the companies that I have worked for in the past 15 years of cable, Excel was the the best company that I have ever worked for. The only reason that I left was cause I found work alittle closer to home. I have only good things to say about Excel I was a contractor for them then went in house and then went back to contracting. When I was working for them in either case I always had work and was paid pretty good,l was a person then.
>>>I know that times are tough now and maybe that was Dave's resaon for selling or whatever but..... or just had his own reasons, that I don't know but whatever it is I wish that he had not.If anyone that is reading this knows Dave Maie( I think that that is how you spell it sorry if not) please let him know about this letter and if you (Dave) are reading this I just want to say thanks and Excel is still the excelance in cable.

This is CABL.com posting #59521. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpEb
Posted in reply to: Re:Thanks for the Orius input and one more thing by cablbuck
There are 0 replies to this message