Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Whats up with you IFCI?

>One more thing to consider....Stock down to .20 a share, retainers due not being released, most contractors 28 day's out with no cap on retainer for 1 year. If / when they close the door alot of contractors will be bending over. Read the writing on the wall and stay away!!!!

>I have had the same problem. You’re not alone. The three basic functions of any type management position are to:
>1. Authorize
>2. Deputize
>3. Supervise
>Not responding to inquiries about a posting that a company places on public forums in inexcusable and indicates the strength, values and integrity of the management as well as the executive management for lack of oversight down the chain. The truth does sometimes hurt...doesn’t it?
>
>
>
>>You post needing people, I call and speak to Manny Ramirez your Project Manager who tells me he's faxing me info and it never comes. I call 2 times reminding you to send it, you tell me "Oh yea it's comin" and it never does.
>>
>>If the owners of IFCI see this and have been wonderin why your projects are behind schedule this is why.
>>
>>If the owners of IFCI see this and have been hearin lip service from your managers about how hard it is to get people don't beleive it.
>>
>>And this goes for a lot of other big contracting houses. Give me a Ma and Pa outfit any day.
>>
>>I like contracting. Love travelin and seeing new places. I do great work and have fun doin it. Been doin it for 12 years now and the good Lord bless me hope to do it till the day I'm done for. It don't have to be this difficult people.
>>
>>Thanks, Joe
>

This is CABL.com posting #59484. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpDA
Posted in reply to: Re:Whats up with you IFCI? by jdandy
There is 1 reply to this message