Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Only a MORON would f--k himself.

jim you are as stupid as you look tim was talking so much shit about you but hey you dont know your ass from your head we blew you guys out the door thats why tim was talking shit and why we had to go fix your shit at the station futher more if what i said was a lie than why is he writing bad checks
the problem is that we were the best crew until we wanted our money there was nothing wrong with our stuff it had already passed Qc two times the only thing that was wrong was no sealant or splitters wich we never recived so before you open your mouth and look like an a--h--e know what you are talking about by the way so i take it you are your daddy tims little bit--

> You come to town with no tools, no transportation, and no money. Tim provides you with all this and a job. You do SHIT work, try to start fights in front of AT&T inspectors, and run off with his truck and tools. You f--ked yourself and only a MORON would do that.
> By the way, I'm making $45/hr cleaning up your mess and it is massive! As long as there are people like you around Darrin, I'll always be able to make a good living.
>
>>HE WILL SCREW YOU BETTER THAN A $1000.00 WHORE READ POSTING IN GENERAL AND INHOUSE THAT I HAVE PLACED ALSO READ HIS POSTINGS IN O SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE HE IS
This is CABL.com posting #59320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpAW
There are 0 replies to this message