Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:J&R Cable is a crook, BEWARE!!!!!!!

THE STORY YOUR TELLING IS THE EXAMPLE OF A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO BE A PRIME AND BAITS SMALLER COMPANIES TO DO THE WORK JUST TO SCREW THEM IN THE END! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUSINESS ARE WE IN ??? THEN REMEMBER , KANE DID KILL ABLE.............

>Ok,lets see here,travel 3 or 4 hundered miles to work,no game plan,no expence money,gas money,food money,miss read and understand the posted ad,do sub quailty work,hit up everyone you can for money,then abndon the work for someone else the clean up,sure sounds like a bottom feeder to me.I read that same ad,it says "CAN WORK OUT LODGING" not "LODGING PAID"
>Not having any expence money,good lord how did you exect to get by before the first check?Even Jethro had enough sence to talk to Uncle Jed before he ventured off to something.Scamers,is the best word I can use to describe those guys from Mercury,so don,t rely on what they say.Subs like you are a dime a dozen,and if your colorful language is a reflection of your charecter,then maybe you should be looking for work on the Jerry Springer Show,the'll love the story about how most of you expence money was spent at that titty bar.
>
>>
>>
>>>I knew as soon as you got your money you'd run your mouth. We sent a crew of three back to the site you worked in (Bldg. 23) on three separate occasions to complete the work that you billed me for. We are not in the business to pay for work twice. We did more for you while you were here than most would have. We put you and your guys up in rooms for 3 weeks plus gave you an advance before we ever received any monies for any work that you did. We got a check approved to be paid a week early so that you didn't have to wait the normal hold out. Our supervisor advanced you money so that you and your guys could make it home. I fed exed your last check to you overnight, which by the way there is no overnight to West Virginia from here so it probably took 2 days. What more do you want? I think you have some nerve even putting anything on here. You guys could'nt afford to stay here and work so your last few days of work really showed it. You had an attitude because we didn't put you up in rooms, pay for your gas and feed you too. That's the kind of job I would like to have too. Doesn't work that way. This is why there are back charges. If we paid everyone for everthing they did without any QC we wouldn't have been in business as long as we have. I myself learned something from this. In the future I will be very careful about who does work for me. Thanks and have a good day.
>>>
>>>Why you sorry broke ass want to be prime, how many times do you have to QC work? And the other crew that you sent there three times, for one bldg? Did you pay them all three times?
>>You stated that you knew I was going to be upset as soon as I got the check, of course anyone would when you steal half there pay, that just stands to reason doesn't it?
>>
>>Your words: "You had an attitude because we didn't put you up in rooms, pay for your gas and feed you too. That's the kind of job I would like to have too. Doesn't work that way. This is why there are back charges".
>>
>>But not for gigs right? First, I responded to an ad you placed that said, Lodging paid, (should I re post it? I saved it before you had a chance to delete it) and you made the reservations in a motel that cost $920.00 a week not me! I paid for half of the lodging, because (after we got there) you told me you couldn't afford to pay for it all.
>>I also told you that we could not hold out 30 days on pay, before we left. Your words where, if you guys come and help us out I'll give you some kind of advance to hold you over. Six guys and you send $200.00!! To last for 30 days!! Thats not even a joke, you see a joke is when you make someone laugh!
>>Simple fact is we did quality work for you, you got all your money back, And you stole half our check to pay for your half of the lodging, that you where suppose to pay in the first place. Your a crook!!
>>
"YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE 'DAWGS' WHEN YOU PEE LIKE A 'PUPPY'"
This is CABL.com posting #59133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpxV
Posted in reply to: Re:J&R Cable is a crook, BEWARE!!!!!!! by Tarheel
There are 0 replies to this message