Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Apology not accepted...// NOT YOUR TYPICAL UNION

i would be careful what you ask for , alot of those union guys are out of work too and if one of those guys get a hold of this idea they just might start coming up with a better idea on how this bussiness should be run and we all know that these ford motor co. guys who WERE run by the union are NOW thinking like us ,, in which "WHY THE HELL IS MILK 3.29 A GALLON AND HOW AM I GOING TO AFFORD IT ON U.I. AT 354.00 A WEEK ?! makes you wonder on WHO actually started this , guys like FORD or nice honest people like YOU!!!!!

>Vote no. if you think we are gonna get a special union that caters to the catv business you are drunk.
>union will tear this business a new ass and it wont do a damn thing about the hacks and button pushers, qc is what needs to be focused on the more of these gipsys we get out of the industry the better the work will be for the people who care and actually do this for a living. ill take a break when i feel like it noy when some college student that has no clue as to what im doing tells me to. and do you think the union is free,wrong thats another expence we need, not that theres enough going out of the basket after payroll tax and insurance
>union will take any profit this business has left and leave us out in the cold they dont care about us they just want more revenu for themselves cause all the people they have been representing have lost there jobs so they look to a new industry for funds dont let them screw up ours like they have everything else vote no
>
>>>ITs real simple, DONT WORK FOR THOSE KIND OF PRICES...If people would quit working for those prices, our industry would clean its self up. It would help to weed out all those cut-throats who are the REAL reasons for so many jobs being fucked up.
>>
>>>WE DONT NEED THE TYPICAL UNION THAT FORD OR THE BIG BOYS HAVE . I'V SAID AND BROUGHT IT UP A FEW TIMES WHAT WE NEED IS A UNION THAT WILL ONLY KEEP US SAFE AND MAKING THE MONEY WE NEED TO MAKE INSTEAD OF ALL THIS (WELL THERES SO MANY PEOPLE OUTA WORK WE CAN SHIT ON THEM WITH PRICES)ATTITUDE. I HATE UNIONS AND THINK THAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT THIS COUTRY TO ITS KNEE'S. TELL ME IT COMES EVEN CLOSE TO 17 GRAND TO MAKE A 4 CYL. MUSTANG OR 12 GRAND TO MAKE A FORD FOCUS OR A GALLON OF MILK SHOULD COST OVER 3 BUCKS ITS NOT THE ECONOMY ITS THE FRKN UNIONS. WHAT WE NEED IS A GROUP TO MONITOR WHATS GOIN ON IN THIS BUISNESS. TELL THE BIG BOYS WHAT WE NEED AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN NEED TO MAKE. I GOT SICK TO MY STOMACH A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I SAW SOMEBODY ADVERTIZING .12 A FOOT FOR A SUB. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PAY YOUR INSURANCES AND LIVE AWAY FROM HOME AND EAT AT THOSE PRICES? OK SO MAYBE NOT A UNION BUT WE NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP IT HONEST //// RICK
>>>
>>>>Yes I was, and will continue, to impress upon others that the union would clear up a lot of crap that has evolved in this business, and one of them being "rippin' people off simply because someone feels like it. I have been in this business for over 30 years and no one bad mouths me on this bar because of my work ethics, or in your case, lack of them. No one has ever been ripped off by me nor do I owe anyone a single penny. I can piss in a bottle any day of the week and no, you will not find me in a titty bar...titty bars are for titty babies who have nothin' but a fantasy goin' for them in the first place. Don't try to take the high road here, you are the one that announced to the whole bar that you rip people off simply because you feel like it, not for a legal reason--not for not doing the job, simply because you feel like it. That is one of the reasons that a lot of folks agree that this business has gone to hell in a basket because of that attitude and actions like that. Lots of families have gone hungary and lots of honest tradesmen have been turned against quality and professionalism because of actions like yours, not mine. You let the whole bar know what you are, how does it feel to be so popular? I can see by all the responses supporting you that I must be wrong and you are right.....
"YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE 'DAWGS' WHEN YOU PEE LIKE A 'PUPPY'"
This is CABL.com posting #58888. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mptY
Posted in reply to: Re:Apology not accepted...// NOT YOUR TYPICAL UNION by sweepincatv
There are 0 replies to this message