Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TO ALL IDIOTS-- THIS IS NOT THE SEEKING JOBS SECTION!!!!!!!AMEN

I don't hang out in chat rooms.

There's just no reason to post messages in all caps. It's called shouting, and it's annoying as hell and harder to read. Most netizens also regard "shouters" as newbies that don't have a clue yet how to properly communicate their thoughts on a forum such as this.

There's also the common English writing procedures of using periods at the ends of sentences, instead of running them together like a some multi-word shish-ka-bob. Paragraphs make things easier to understand as well.

It's kind of like looking up and seeing hand loops you could fly a helicopter through. It makes you wonder about the guy that did it...

Of course, these are just suggestions. But if you're going to post messages about other folks' inability to properly post, you might want to work on your own techniques a bit. You know, "people who live in glass houses", and all that...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD MAN BEEN IN CHAT ROOMS TO MUCH?
>
>>Shit man!! Turn off your CAPS LOCK!!! What're you trying to do, blind us?
>>
>>>I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS IN THE BAR 1 IS TO BITCH AT OR FOR THE GUYS. THIS IS THE BITCH NAME IF YOU CLICK ON MY NAME YOU WILL SEE I HAVE POSTED ALOT OF ABOUT THESE GUYS WHO CANT READ OR UNDERSTAND WHAT OR WHERE A POST IS TO GO. I AGREE WITH YOU WHY WOULD SOMEBODY HIRE THESE GUYS TO DO ANYTHING IF THEY CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS FOR A POST IN HERE ? IV MADE THIS COMMENT OVER AND OVER. THE BEST ONE IS A GUY POST A JOB IN HERE WITH ALL CONTACT INFO AND THE REPLIES ARE ( CAN YOU E MAIL OR CALL ME WITH INFO) HELL THE MAN PUT HIS FRKN # ON THE POST ARE THEY THAT STUPID OR CHEAP?
>>>//////RICK
>>>
>>>> How the hell do these people read a print if they can't even post thier message under the right topic. It's no wonder this industry has such a bad reputation. I see 25 postings under "Contract Jobs" and the first 4 are looking for work. I sure as hell wouldn't hire anybody that can't follow the simplest directions.
This is CABL.com posting #58878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mptO
There are 0 replies to this message