Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:In- house positions must have own tools

If anyone is really interested in working for these people,I hope you have very deep pockets. I can guarantee that you will need it. If you dont have deep pockets and are still interested, e-mail me and i will tell you what to expect from working for them. 24 cents composit is not enough.

>Doesn't take to many brains to figure out that the idiot who posted himself as "capldawg" is a Pauley Construction management lackey. As those of you with the brains CAN figure out, the negative comments have come from many more than just one source in reference to Pauley Construction, and as one person other than myself mentioned, Pauley Construction has forced these items to be removed because they don't want the truth to come out. Do yourselves a favor- stay away from the jobs these folks take. They've hurt many before you and you won't be the last. See "for those of you disgusted" below.
>
>>In- house positions must have own tools(SLM and hand tools) and truck willingness to travel
>>Pay rate is .24 composite.
>>
>>company benefits after 6 months(Medical,Dental,vision)
>>401K
>>
>>Call Desert Hot Springs Office and ask for Phil and ask for requirements for position
>>
>>Phone: (760) 288-2635
>>
>>http:\\www.pauleyc.com
>> (-REDACTED-)
>>
This is CABL.com posting #58868. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mptE
Posted in reply to: Re:In- house positions must have own tools by Cbldrmsincali
There are 0 replies to this message