Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Apology not accepted...

i know that all of the ford employees have a warm and fuzzy fealing about their union tonight. the good thing about it is they can always go to the steal mills to get a job.

>Yes I was, and will continue, to impress upon others that the union would clear up a lot of crap that has evolved in this business, and one of them being "rippin' people off simply because someone feels like it. I have been in this business for over 30 years and no one bad mouths me on this bar because of my work ethics, or in your case, lack of them. No one has ever been ripped off by me nor do I owe anyone a single penny. I can piss in a bottle any day of the week and no, you will not find me in a titty bar...titty bars are for titty babies who have nothin' but a fantasy goin' for them in the first place. Don't try to take the high road here, you are the one that announced to the whole bar that you rip people off simply because you feel like it, not for a legal reason--not for not doing the job, simply because you feel like it. That is one of the reasons that a lot of folks agree that this business has gone to hell in a basket because of that attitude and actions like that. Lots of families have gone hungary and lots of honest tradesmen have been turned against quality and professionalism because of actions like yours, not mine. You let the whole bar know what you are, how does it feel to be so popular? I can see by all the responses supporting you that I must be wrong and you are right.....
This is CABL.com posting #58851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mptn
Posted in reply to: Apology not accepted... by ComCon of Texas
There are 0 replies to this message