Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:((((((((((((((((((((( QC in atlanta for digital installs.

can you believe it???"i'll keep your last check!!!for wasting my time!!!"assholes like you are what makes this business a shit hole sometimes. You are one of these bottom line payout and keep the rest then cheat the hard worker out of what is owed him every chance you get...If you did a better job of screening you would not put yourself in the position to lie and cheat some-one out of the money they work for! Every one needs to copy this post so when they screwed by this asshole they will have a legal leg to stand on when they put a lien on his ass. You cannot keep a mans check for wasting your time. Their are only a few legal times you can do that. All the clients need this faxed to them so they to can see what you do

>that is good that you can pass a piss test, but you cant read yet. your pay is 5.00 an hour please show up every saturday at 7 am and work til 7:00 pm for 60.00 dollars. please invest this hard earned money on following directions too. read the instructions i posted.. sure
>
>>I live and work in Charlotte N.C. I could do some weekend QC if you need it. I've been in the buisness for 10 yrs doing everything from lode design to technical work and I know digital. E-mail me at (-REDACTED-) . pay is neg. and yes I'll pass a piss test. Thanks
>>
>>>if you cant pass a piss test dont respond. my insurance will bounce you back to the house..and i will keep your last check for wasting my time.
>>>
>>>>need one clean cut person to qc and help out as need in an upgrade project in atlanta. please forward all information to (-REDACTED-) or fax 770-784-5027. add pay requirements and experience in position. position to start ASAP.
This is CABL.com posting #58788. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpsm
There is 1 reply to this message