Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TD&I Contractors

>>Now who would ever imagine that...Mark, you taking up for ol Tim.... Damn Tim, seems like you have really pissed a couple of people off!! Tell Ed and Jeff that I said hello!!
Sounds like life in MN is getting a little rough...as well as in IA and WI......how about SD? LOL Take care man, hope that ya have those "broad shoulders"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>Now you two have to stop picking on poor old Tim. I know Tim. Tim is a close friend of mine. In fact being the close friend I am, I stuck up for him just the other day. I heard one of his sub-contractors say that Tim eats shit sandwiches and I told the guy point blank that was not true, "Tim doesn't like bread".
>
>>He is the worse to live with. You wouldn't believe how he treats his wife and kids. He goes off snowmobiling, fishing, golfing, etc. and then he pretends like he has a job or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed the cat too!
>>
>>>That bastard! Doesn't surprise me if he cheated and forgot his mother on mother's day too! Self-centered types like him shouldn't deserve a wife and kids!
>>>
>>>>I agree with you Paddlewheel. He was really cheap this year with his Christmas presents for his wife and kids too.
>>>>
>>>>>His first name is Tim but I think his last name is LOSER!
>>>>>
>>>>>>Is that Tim Bottenfield?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>I heard that TD&I Contractors is a broke dick company. Take it from someone who knows! And don't take any football bets from the owner. He never pays.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>

This is CABL.com posting #58599. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mppj
Posted in reply to: Re:TD&I Contractors by MSanford
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:TD&I Contractors Silverline 1/15/2002 5:52:00 PM
Re:TD&I Contractors MSanford 1/11/2002 10:54:00 AM