Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TD&I Contractors

He uses the excuse of not taking his wife skiing because he spends all his time and money on his girlfriends in Iowa. You know how good those Iowa women are. Shade in the summer and heat in the winter!

>Yeah.....close friends probably stick together....have probably tried the same sandwiches too.......ANOTHER Packer game coming up.....lucky for Tim....maybe he can surpass last year's losses by betting and losing again!!! This must be his excuse he gives him wife for not taking her skiing....think so!?!?!
>
>>Now you two have to stop picking on poor old Tim. I know Tim. Tim is a close friend of mine. In fact being the close friend I am, I stuck up for him just the other day. I heard one of his sub-contractors say that Tim eats shit sandwiches and I told the guy point blank that was not true, "Tim doesn't like bread".
>>
>>>He is the worse to live with. You wouldn't believe how he treats his wife and kids. He goes off snowmobiling, fishing, golfing, etc. and then he pretends like he has a job or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed the cat too!
>>>
>>>>That bastard! Doesn't surprise me if he cheated and forgot his mother on mother's day too! Self-centered types like him shouldn't deserve a wife and kids!
>>>>
>>>>>I agree with you Paddlewheel. He was really cheap this year with his Christmas presents for his wife and kids too.
>>>>>
>>>>>>His first name is Tim but I think his last name is LOSER!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Is that Tim Bottenfield?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>I heard that TD&I Contractors is a broke dick company. Take it from someone who knows! And don't take any football bets from the owner. He never pays.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #58482. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpnq
Posted in reply to: Re:TD&I Contractors by Piddles
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:TD&I Contractors Paddlewheel 1/10/2002 9:11:00 AM