Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:For all of you disgusted by the contents of the above ad:

Who is the prime? In north, central or south ... if they're different.

> I recently had the misfortune to work with Pauley construction in Northern California. They're the ones who placed this ridiculous ad, and I'm here to tell you all what's up with them so you don't get yourselves in a bad position. Pauley construction is a middleman from hell. For contractors they take the prime price, then sub it out for sorry prices just like so many others, only worse. They made me promises, none of which were kept. They will tell you the specification is one thing, then when you do it as they've asked they say that they never told you to do it that way and refuse to pay. They will read this ad and know exactly where it came from, and I welcome whatever ridiculous response I may receive from them, because I have FINALLY been paid. They have screwed so many contractors that they've now figured out that they'll try to place ads for employee splicers to put up with their crap because reputable subs won't. Do yourself a favor: I didn't place this response to help myself, because it is obviously only going to stir up problems for me. I placed this ad because companies such as this one are what is ruining what used to be a great industry. I hold my head up high when I tell people what I do for a living with good reason- I'm a professional that takes pride in his work. If you are the same, my cable brothers and sisters, avoid this company like the plague. They will soon go the way of all the others before them that take advantage of good and hard working people.
>
>>In- house positions only no subs must have own tools(SLM and hand tools) and truck
>>Pay rate is .20 composite.
>>company benefits after 6 months
>>
>>Call Desert Hot Springs Office and ask for Phil and ask for requirements for position
>>
>>Phone: (760) 288-2635
>>
>>http:\\www.pauleyc.com
>>
>> (-REDACTED-)
>>
This is CABL.com posting #58283. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpkd
There is 1 reply to this message