Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Project Mgrs

For over 25 years I have been involved in many phases of Cable Television Plant Design, Construction and Delopment in the capacity of Design Engineer, Field Engineer and Drafter.

My Project Management duties for Multimedia and TCI included the responsibility for Contract Operations and Customer Relations. I provided assistance to IFCI in these areas providing Cost Estimates and Construction Details for Extension Projects assigned under contract while performing
my regular duties in the field and on the drawing board.

My Computer Skills include the use of AutoCad 14 and Lode Data with training in CATIA. Having experienced the many changes in hardware and software for 35 years, I am very able to spin up to speed with any computer based work environment.

I'm in Phoenix and would be willing to relocate. At this time I am able to provide my own funds toward that need.

My initial salary range of $28,000 to $32,000 yearly is
negotiable, dependant upon work assignment and location of residence
as required.

I would appreciate a few moments of your time to discuss my useful professional experiences in detail and how I may be of service to your organization.

>We are in search of two to three quality project mgrs for our up coming projects in the Midwest(most of the work is in the Missouri area) .This would be long term Employment with a quality Co..I do not want anyone that claims to know everything ,but people that have a good working knowledge and are willing to learn what they dont know ,as well as be a team player. no scams just straight up workers with common sense.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #57875. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpdD
Posted in reply to: Project Mgrs by adbcable
There are 0 replies to this message