Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Wrong Again (Wolvering Cable Services)???

Wrong again Aaron!!! Ready to Sue is NOT CableReady4. It's me, Gary with Core Comm. Since Core Comm, nor I have heard from you about the 2 Past Due Invoices and Retainage...we will be talking with CableReady4 about a small claims court case. I have heard too many lies about too many things to believe what you say any more. I saw another posting on here from another contractor about your not paying your invoices to them. We both know that EVERYTHING you said about CableReady4 is BOGUS!!!! BUT, I can see that's the way you play the cable TV game. See ya in court!!!

>ONCE AGAIN YOU LEFT 3 NODES OF CLEAN-UP IN DURRAND, YOU LEFT WITH OUT NOTICE, YOU LIED WHEN YOU SAID YOU COULD SPLICE.
>AND NOW YOU HAVE CREATED THIS COUNTER PART (READY TO SUE). ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE THAT THE PROFILES ARE NOT FILED OUT AND NO E-MAIL ADDRESS ARE GIVEN NOR PHONE NUMBERS???
>
>BUD GET A GRIP I HAVE COPIES OF THE GIGSHEETS THAT YOU LEFT AND WILL GLADLY SHOW THEM. YOU ARE A HACK AND A LIAR THAT DID'NT DO YOU JOB. IT IS THAT SIMPLE,IF YOU WOULD HAVE DONE YOUR JOB, CLEAN-UP YOUR GIGS YOU WOuLD HAVE GOT YOUR LAST CHECK
>AFTER ALL THE SUB THAT DID YOU CLEAN-UP GOT PAID FOR IT.
>
>HACKERS LIKE YOU ARE NOT NEEDED IN THIS INDUSTRY!!!
> If anyone has questions or comments about this feel free to e-mail me at (-REDACTED-) or call me @ 810-533-4379
>
>As for as you BUD I would choose my words carefully SLANDER is against the law and I have copies of this as well as your postings on file now.
This is CABL.com posting #57851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpdf
Posted in reply to: BUD RAYMOND (CABLE READY4 & READY TO SUE) (SAME PERSON) READ THIS by WOLVERINE CABLE SERVICES INC.
There are 0 replies to this message