Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:UNION UNION UNION

sounds to me like you either need help running your business or you need a union to protect you. If you know what your doing you will make plenty of money. Learn how to manage it! Go get your own insurance and start a savings plan for your retirement. From what I've read you seem lazy to me. Is a union going to do the work for you too? As far as your comments on drug use, you are right the majority of any construction industry has a drug problem. Ihave to say that I'll take a dope smoker over a lush any day.

>A-men brother! I've been on both sides of the fence; I was a power lineman before I got into cable. Since I been in cable I've had to fight for every check going to the labor board twice in the last year not getting my checks until 6-months later. Non- Union they want you to do all kinds of shit for free, No benefits, No retirement,No future, No training Nothing a dead end job for a bunch of dead beats wainting for that big job(production). And to top it off Union workers are proud of their work and do the job right not just as ffast as they can so they can make a decent check.These other people who are putting the union down have never worked for a real union with REAL UNION MEMBERS-instead of a bunch losers just paying the dues in that case your right just get fucked on your own. A union is only as strong as it's members they were formed for workers rights because without one you don't really have any except to move from BS-contractor to BS- contactor- and oh yeah your better off on hourly look at any union lineman's taxforms or just calculate hours + OVERTIME a consistantly good check VRS that hopefull occasional huge check with no benefits or retirement! Go ahead work non-union Losers have nothing in the end except for your drugs asshole!
This is CABL.com posting #57773. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpbZ
Posted in reply to: Re:UNION UNION UNION by wol verine
There are 0 replies to this message