Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:UNION UNION UNION

I worked local 126 IBEW in Philadelphia, and Local 3 IBEW in Bronx and Brookly in the mid and late 80's. It was mandatory to work in the cities. I noticed nothing in my benefit I would not have gotten from CCG except that they had a hard time getting rid of incompetent people and unqualified people also got raises whether they were deserved or not because of hours in union. I have always worked and made great money in the industry and made mor non union and paid my own benefits to boot. To each his own.

>UTILITY WORKERS ALL OVER AMERICA ENJOY ONE THING YEAR ROUND...A STEADY PAY CHECK THAT IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND NEVER "ALTERED" BY UNSCRUPOLOUS SUPERIORS. AND WHO SAYS THAT UNION EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SETTLE FOR "HOURLY" PAY? SEEMS TO ME THAT $20.00 A CHECK DUES IF A FAR BETTER DEAL THAN THE HUNDREDS AND EVEN THOUSANDS THAT A LOT OF FOLKS HAVE LOST COME PAYDAY!!!FAT CONTRACTORS BEWARE---THE MEN IN THE FIELD WHO DO ALL THE WORK 24/7 REALLY DON'T NEED YOU TO GET THE JOB DONE---ALL THEY NEED IS THE PRIDE THEY BRING WITH THEM EVERY TIME THEY SHOW UP ON THE JOB SITE!!! MINOR PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS COVER INSURANCE PREMIUMS AND WE ALL KNOW THE CLIENT PROVIDES EVERYTHING ELSE! ITS 2002--CONTRACTORS SHIP UP OR GET THE HELL OUT!
This is CABL.com posting #57749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpbB
Posted in reply to: UNION UNION UNION by ComCon of Texas
There are 0 replies to this message