Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Attention Wolverine Cable Services, Aaron Dumm

Wolverine gave us the same bullshit story of trying to make it all right .His word is not worth shit, he is a lying thief, who just says what we want to hear to get us off his back meanwhile keeping our hard earned money. Sorry, you are just like the rest of us. We are going to file suit against the lying bastard, because as we said before, his word is worthless. Good Luck to you!!
>hey musselman, sorry to hear your misfortune with that F'd up asshole! I am another one on the shit end of dealings with that dickhead! I definatley sympthasize with you. Fly by night is about all they know, and that's in a couple different senses!! your retainage and last invoice has probably long ago been chopped into a big ol' rail as has mine and god knows how many other people! anyways, hope everything is going good for you now. And thanks for pulling cables where they are supposed to be! Your services were definatley appreciated by the people splicing them in! Peace dude!
>
>> Dear Aaron Dumm, in an earlier attempt to reach you, you stated you would make an effort to pay us the money you owe for competed work. No contact, nor money has been exchanged since then. It would be greatly appreciated if you would quit making empty promises and send a parcel payment to begin with. Keep in mind this money hass been owed since Aug, 2001, and in addition to that retainage is to be collected also.
>>
>>Thank you,
>> Drass and Musselman cable services
>>
>>p.s. It would most likely be in your best interest to get this taken care of.
This is CABL.com posting #57744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpbw
Posted in reply to: Re:Attention Wolverine Cable Services, Aaron Dumm by splicingbear1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:LAST RESPONSE WOLVERINE CABLE SERVICES INC. 1/3/2002 2:04:00 AM