Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:UNION UNION UNION

UNION?? If your work was worth a shit, you wouldn't have to worry about being paid. When you do good work, people LOVE to pay you. The more they pay you, the more you work. The more you work, the more you make THEM! Every man writes his own deal. If you are getting fucked, then you need to figure out how to write yourself a GOOD deal! And quit bitching to us! Because, after all, since YOU wrote YOUR OWN DEAL, the ONLY person that is to blame for shitty pay is YOU!

The day this industry goes union is the day I bail. NO ONE other than ME will be telling me what I will make! ("Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Union Bitch, but you've reached the maximum pay for your position")

By the way, I happen to know ALOT of power linemen, and there isn't a single one of them that would ever pussy out to only going 40' up. What happened? Did your knees knock too hard and you fell out of your bucket bitch?

>A-men brother! I've been on both sides of the fence; I was a power lineman before I got into cable. Since I been in cable I've had to fight for every check going to the labor board twice in the last year not getting my checks until 6-months later. Non- Union they want you to do all kinds of shit for free, No benefits, No retirement,No future, No training Nothing a dead end job for a bunch of dead beats wainting for that big job(production). And to top it off Union workers are proud of their work and do the job right not just as ffast as they can so they can make a decent check.These other people who are putting the union down have never worked for a real union with REAL UNION MEMBERS-instead of a bunch losers just paying the dues in that case your right just get fucked on your own. A union is only as strong as it's members they were formed for workers rights because without one you don't really have any except to move from BS-contractor to BS- contactor- and oh yeah your better off on hourly look at any union lineman's taxforms or just calculate hours + OVERTIME a consistantly good check VRS that hopefull occasional huge check with no benefits or retirement! Go ahead work non-union Losers have nothing in the end except for your drugs asshole!
This is CABL.com posting #57729. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mpbh
Posted in reply to: Re:UNION UNION UNION by wol verine
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:UNION UNION UNION Budda 1/2/2002 7:56:00 PM