Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Coax and Fiber crews needed in Asheville NC

I agree with hawkeye, I never had the guys at MC look down on me at all, the only problem I had was the guy I was working for. MC's people always treated me nice and fair. If intrtramp has a problem with JBL getting the gravy maybe he should buy JBL and then see what it is like to have all the headaches. What do you think we are subbing for the gravy??? Most companies do not give gravy to subs, it gives it to their MAIN contractor. So if intrtramp has a major problem go get your OWN contract and quit the gripping.
>I ll tell you my experience with MC comm...Ive subbed for those guys several times with a history going back almost 4 yrs.During that time ive never seen them screw a soul out of a dime.They do require that you do your assigned task to specs(who doesnt?)If you dont do the job correctly,you dont get paid.Ive always been paid,And Ill cut for these dudes anytime.Thats just my opinion,and Ill stand by it!!!
>
>>
>>> These guys are crooks!!!.....They will have you jumping through more hoops than a three ring circus. They will do everything they can to short change you!!!!....
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #57190. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mo2A
Posted in reply to: Re:Coax and Fiber crews needed in Asheville NC by hawkeye1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Coax and Fiber crews needed in Asheville NC Harleyman516 12/26/2001 10:06:00 AM