Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:any one know of satellite installs website?

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

>I'm getting REALLY tired of shitfaces that dog making a living installing satellites. Ive been in this business for 6 years. The few short months I've spent installing cable has resulted in almost no money to say the least. What a waste of freakin time. I made good money 3 months prior to AT&T's pathetic shutdown last January spicing, but satellites have carried me and my family through.
>The truth is that satellite is a MUCH better service. The picture is a thousand times better and service doesnt interrupt every other day either. Truth? CABLE SUCKS! I hope satellites bankrupt the idiot cable companies who waste money paying all those monkies driving around in those stupid white vans who dont do a damn thing and all the asshole tie-wearing monkies who order them around like they think they are important. (big laugh there).
>A while back there was some debate about the worth of contractors who were left out in the cold by AT&T. Truth? employees are stupid robotic monkees who milk the clock, have no ambition and are generally wastes of DNA. If it werent for money-motivated guys like me who work their asses off nothing would get done. I also hate all you fukers who get contracts and try to pay half the money to guys who dont need you. A perfect world? only individuals contracting directly for the primes. Ive said my peace, and i'll say in advance to all those who disagree with me: fuk off and die.
>
>>Try www.installs.com >>
>>
>>>looking for a web site that provides listings of contract jobs. like cabl.com but for satellites
>>>
>>>thanks

This is CABL.com posting #57162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mo18
Posted in reply to: Re:any one know of satellite installs website? by cablesuks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:any one know of satellite installs website? cabledawg 12/26/2001 8:17:00 PM