Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:2001 F550 Bucket Truck

Ironhorse, are you in a position where I could fill that truck for you at your asking price and you put me to work for you and earn again from my ability to Splice and Sweep. Thereby allowing you to receive our invoice money, you take your share and forward mine on to me where ever you might have me working? You will receive your asking price plus a persentage of my work to cover your costs plus some. I have references and am due for a wonderful break in this business. Think on it and I'll be waiting to hear. I have a prime Sweep and Splice contract available to me and believe this could afford a great solution to us both. Don't sweat it it is not feasible....I will keep on trying. Thank you Petergunn

>2001 F550 XLT Diesel 11 ft fiberglass utility body with Dur a lift DHT 34 lift. This is the cadillac of all splicing trucks! I have over $75,000 in this truck with only 10,000 miles on it. Basket rotates 180 degrees, working height of 39 ft, full hydraulic joystick control. Pictures available to serious inquiries, had top offer of $55,000 so far, would like a little more if possible
Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #57068. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mo0C
Posted in reply to: 2001 F550 Bucket Truck by ironhorse
There are 0 replies to this message