Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BEWARE OF DUCT UTILITY

The name of your old boss is Randall Drew NOT Andrews. Funny I know that and never worked for them.
>I agree Procblmgr. Yep its me Joe. I did work for them and I have been waiting on my check for well over 4months. I have also have a 2yr contract that I signed and they signed promising me severence pay for 2 months and also I am still owed some expence checks. So they owe me approx. 10,700.00
>thats 2months of pay plus 750.00 expences. I dont like this they also costed me a job giving me all kinds of promises. I also bailed there ass out of trouble. Matt Williams you know exactly what I am talking about. You see DUCT could have been sued for lots and lots of money by TexStar Telecom I am the one that bailed there ass out. DUCT you at least owe me my expence check. I bent over forward and backwards for this company. Procblmgr you did too. I can name all kinds of guys and gals that did there BEST for this company trying to help succeed and this is what we get? Mr. Randy Andrews you for one signed that 2 yr contract PROMISING ME 2 yrs of pay.
>Do I need to pull it out? I can also tell somemore stuff such as DUCT is now being sued by Durango Communications I am also involved in that suit. Also Primelink. Did anyone hear about DUCT joining together with PrimeLink? Duct tried to say Primelink had to many problems to buy them. Not the truth Primelink turned down DUCT because DUCT is going around to different companys and joining together with them and draining there Bank Accounts. Dont think its true? then contact Durango. It is the truth we have a ConArtist Company floating around the buisness robbing everyone and every company. Lets kick DUCT to the Curb. I apologise to anyone that finds this offencive.
>
>
>
>>I did some work for Duct in Tx. and they didnt pay me either how do I get in touch with the attorney e-mail me at (-REDACTED-) . I would like to know if you dealt with Richard Foulk and his brother,or Matt Williams They both lied and didnt pay.
>>
>>>Anybody who is planning to work for DUCT Utility, beware because they don't pay their employees expenses or paychecks. Neither the sub-contractors. If you have the same problem, please call the District Attorney of Cincinnati, Ohio---they already know about DUCT Utility.
>>
This is CABL.com posting #57022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moZS
Posted in reply to: BEWARE OF DUCT UTILITY by MAGYAR
There are 0 replies to this message