Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:LOOKING FOR BRYANT GROVES

Hey Bro',  I apologize.  I had assumed things about you that were unfair.  Zastrow is a rat-snitch punk afraid to answer his phone when I call and you said you had known him...I assumed you were like him.  I am wrong and only have a burning desire to destroy him that sometimes clouds my non-biased vision.  I want to destroy even those who would say they like him. Especially after what this scum has done to me.  I have it on tape.  As for Bryant Groves, he burned me in 1984 and i don't think he will deny it.  Although I have never known Bryant to be as low as Jesse, I do know that they know each other and when you had said you knew each of them well,  WELL, I assumed, again, the answer I thought I knew. I am sorry for putting you in a catagory you may not deserve to be in.  I was wrong and after receivng your response and e-mail I think you are more like me than I had previously given you credit for.  Only because I have been burnt by Jesse did I make that rude assuming remark toward you.  Bryant, on the other hand, I would like to see him again.  I would try not  to let him have the opportunity to slick me again, but nevertheless, I did like Bryant.  We had ALOT of fun together and I did LEARN quite a bit from him.  Staying White, Bro.  In a world that is hard to tell who is WHITE!  Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #56941. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moYz
Posted in reply to: Re:LOOKING FOR BRYANT GROVES by wired4
There are 0 replies to this message