Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:URGENT about the Free DELL COMPUTER

Thanks for all of your replys. You stop and think if this company did this to several hundred people think of the money they have make.
I also found out this money that another cable dawg person has not received there system either yet plus it is based upon credit approval and a 25.00 mandontary processing fee which is non-refundable.
I hope all cable dawg read these ad.

>
>
>>Also know as Exterme Promition name listed on credit card receipt.
>>
>>>BACK A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THERE WAS A AD ON THE BAR FROM A GUY CALL BART DOING A PROMOTION TO GIVE YOU A FREE DELL COMPUTER IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR EARTHLINK INTERNET SERVICE FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS AND YOU COULD GET AS MANY COMPUTERS AS YOU WANTED FOR THE UP FRONT SHIPPING CHARGE OF $79.00 FOR EACH COMPUTER YOUR ORDERED PLUS THE INTERNET SERVICE.
>>>
>>>WE GAVE ALL THE INFORMATION TO THIS GUY AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS (-REDACTED-) . HE HAS RECEIVED ALL OF HIS UP FRONT MONEY FOR THESE COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND WE STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION TO GET THE COMPUTER SENT TO OUR GRANDKIDS FOR CHRISTMAS FROM DELL COMPUTER YET.
>>>
>>>SO I WAS WONDERING HAS ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS SAME DEAL AND IF SO DID OR HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR COMPUTER.
>>>
>>>I HAVE TALKED TO THIS GUY SEVERAL TIMES AND HE GIVES ME ONE REASON AFTER ANOTHER AS TO WHY WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CERTIFICATES FROM DELL YET. I EVEN ASKED HIM TO FAX ME A COPY OF THE INFORMATION SO I WOULD KNOW WHAT INFORMATION OUR CHILDREN NEEDED TO FILL OUT SO THE GRANDCHILDREN WOULD GET THESE COMPUTERS BY CHRISTMAS. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT WE COULD PAY THE DIFFERENCE FOR OVER NIGHT SHIPPING SO THEY WOULD GET THEM BY CHRISTMAS WILL CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK AWAY AND STILL NOTHING.
>>>
>>>I NEED HELP FROM YOU CABLE DRAWGS OUT THERE ON THIS MATTER.
>
>I called this guy to, he sounded like it was for real, but I Emailed Earthlink, and they never heard of him or extreme promotions. So I didn't go for it. They did write and told me of some other company that handled a deal something like this but the price was $399.00 and three years with earthlink, and you could only get one. Plus the computer has a banner across the top of the screen that you can't get rid of. I'm glad I didn't give him my card number. I think I would contact the credit card company and start a charge back if he can't produce them. Good luck!!
This is CABL.com posting #56700. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moUG
Posted in reply to: Re:URGENT NEED RESPONSE TO AID SEEN ON BAR by Fiber Fly
There are 0 replies to this message