Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Tired of your old boss telling you dont leave things will get better.

Amen, and amen brother. I took 4 days off for thanksgiving because it was slow, came back and showed up 5 days in a row, still no work. I quit, now the ass I worked for says no retainage because I didnt give a weeks notice, what does he call 5 days with no work? I guess I should hang around with nothing to do, Dont we all just love working for free. This is not a woe is me deal, it happened to several other people who all just purchased 95 or newer vehicles so we could all keep working.I see so many on this board posting about getting stiffed, are there any decent companys out there? I am really starting to wonder. This biz can be a real shit sandwitch, at least it is lately, so take a bite or starve. As I was on my way out, my asswipe boss said, "Dont worry, its comin". Ive held my breath before, and allways lost. I think its time for a carreer change, Im sick of holding the bag, its starting to stink.

>Any company that Can not pay there employees without borrowing
>money from a close friend or there accountant sucks. I am tired of hearing hold the check for one more day I promise It will cash. So this goes out to any company that cant make payrole without an accountant In there pocket, IT Is time for you people to find a job where you have to punch a time clock, Or climb a pole for a company that can afford to make payrole unlike yourselfs, We the hard working people who bust our asses every day are tired of wait one more day the check will cash. So to any company that cant make payrole without borrowing It from an accountant, we the cable dogs of the united states of america say this go fuc? yourselfes. And god bless america.
>
This is CABL.com posting #56311. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moOp
There are 0 replies to this message