Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WORKERS BEWARE!!!DUCT Utility Construction Services or Duct construction

>Be advised that D>U<C<T will not pay their employees wages or
>per-diem that is owed. They owe me at present approx, $8500,
>my friend $7500 and lots of other people
people really surprise me...you go to work for someone and then let them rip you off( or you rip them off with shitty work)..either way you have recources. A simple phone call to the prime with proof that you are being ripped off and you would be surprised how quick you get your money or how quick the person you are working for is not working there any more. The local District Attorneys' office is great at putting slime balls in jail for theft, whether there is collusion with the prime/sub or just the sub. Don't beleive the story that you have no recourse. Statements from those around you at the job verifying your claims are admissable in court. You can also sue in small claims court and or put liens on the company at a very small cost to you. Do not be afraid to go directly to the Cable company either, they do not want the negative publicity because they too answer to higher ups.I have been on both sides of the fence and the more an HONEST beef is addressed the quicker it gets resolved. These little people cannot black ball you either, you are paid for your work and if your work is good NO_ONE can fault you for what is owed you...STAND TALL STAND PROUD, THE AMERICAN WAY

This is CABL.com posting #56071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moKx
There are 0 replies to this message