Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:sweep tech looking

Greetings Cableho,  I only posted to support your sentiments and to commend you on your ability to post a brief, and concise statement. I, too am refusing to perform a discounted service at the expense of my family.  This has made me alot more careful about the individuals I am willing to train, also.  Most of the people I work with are as greedy and self-centered as the low paying primes.  I am of the opinion that they are just as damning to our profession as any prime that expects us to work for less than three thousand per week average.  As hard as it has been sometimes, I refuse to pay anything more than one thousand per week to train a splicer the aspects of sweep. One of the last splicers I brought into sweep gave me an impression of someone different and after I had boosted his compensation because I wanted to share and reward him for his ambitious attitude he was ruined and became beligerent and selfish when I had wanted him to begin taking on more responsibility, (some of the paperwork) without paying him more.  We have to becareful on all sides.  It is alot of these half trained idiots like I had just created that is out there doing it for less.  Take care, bro'   If I catch on to something I will post it for you at the PERSONAL bar.  Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #56054. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moKg
There are 0 replies to this message