Create your free account now! Sign up

I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!!

IT IS BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE FUCKING SCUMBAGS AND THAT OR TIME ISNT WORTH A FUCKING DIME .... JUST LOOK AT THE PRICES.... THAT SHOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH.
BUT JUST WAIT!!!!!!! THE SHOE WILL BE ON THE OTHER FOOT VERY SOON...... SO I JUST HOPE YOU DONT FORGET THE ASSHOLES YOU EMAIL THAT NEVER REPLYED TO YOU .OR THE ONES LIKE CCI THAT SEND YOU AN AUTO REPLY BUT YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM BECAUSE THET WOULD RATHER HIRE SOME DICKHEAD STRAIGHT OUT OF BURGERKING !!!!!! RIGHT TIM?????? I KNOW I WONT !!!

>why do you post adds on here, ask for people to email you a resume, and then dont respond? my exp is more than qualified if i respond. do you realize most exp people in this business know alot of others in this business. i understand you may fill the position and cannot get to every email you recieve, however you could at least make a posting on the bar letting people know that is the case. me personally, if i hear nothing from a comp that posts a message after i respond,ill never respond again. cabl bar seems to be turning into the joker bar i guess
This is CABL.com posting #55900. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moHM
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!! mast 12/7/2001 6:45:00 PM