Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Project Managers needed

There have been good points brought here.  It probably wouldn't have taken much effort or time to find the correct spelling, asksomebody, get a dictionary, or use words you are sure of.  As long as he didn't misspel the name on my check as SprDave pointed out I think I am ok with however he wants to spell.  I will never attempt to judge a man buy his ability to spell correctly, though. And I cannot assume because I may try alittle harder to check spelling I cannot expect anyone else to feel the same as I do, again, as long as there is no damage done.  I am afraid to insist on perfect spelling for the simple reason someone is sure to come along who was actually in school while I was in the pool hall and they may insist on better grammar.  VTinc got his message across and I bet if he cared at all about the spelling he would have spelled all the words right.  A person doesn't need to know how to spell correctly in order to do it...spell check, dictionary,  etc., etc.  I think VTinc is satisfied with his presentation and could care less about our criticism.  I would not like to think any of this has been anything but helpful and constructive.  I would never want to attempt to ridicule or disrespect a person who has offered no malice toward others.  Write on, VTinc! Write on.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #55495. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moBf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nope, no offense glendon 12/7/2001 9:47:00 PM