Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Little FAGGOT, come out!

Look here kilwhat, I scanned it. I don't have anything.  I am telling Kenneth Kelly and/or Comcon of texas that I just received it twice and it has been from him both times, just under his name once and Concom once. He is Concom so I am fed up.  If I can find this shit before I receive it then WHY don't he know he is sending it?  My first computer was a Tandy in 1984 and I have had ten since.  My laptop is wireless internet, my nextel phone is internet(it sends and receives e-mail) my hand-held Compaq is wireless and on the net.  After fifteen years out here I suddenly receive a virus TWICE in three or four days.  This is obviously someone that either doesn't know shit or someone who knows exactly what they are doing.  Either way, I don't care about their level of their computer knowlege--I am telling them STOP!!!  I scan, detect, and delete everything.  I have never been one to open any attachments or forwarded bullshit.  I don't like jokes or cheap phucking entertainment, never have, and everybody that knows me will tell you the same.  thanx for your input, but I would appreciate you alot more if you will kindly sit back and let me be mad when I want to be.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #55442. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moAo
Posted in reply to: Little FAGGOT, come out! by Petergunn
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:Little FAGGOT, come out! CWHORIZONS99 12/5/2001 11:22:00 PM
Re:Little FAGGOT, come out! Petergunn 12/2/2001 10:37:00 AM