Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:IFCI

HELLO WANE I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.... I AM NOT SPEAKING TO WHAT WENT DOWN IN FAIRFAX VA I HAD NO CLUE THAT THAT HAPPENED W/ GLOBAL........ I AM SPEAKING TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN I HAVE SEEN MANY A CO.(CINNTODD)ANY OTHERS. GO DOWN AND LEAVE MANY CONTRACTORS HOLDING THE BAG I UNDERSTAND THAT MANY FINE PEOPLE MAY WORK FOR IFCI........YOU INCLUDED.... AND I WAS NOT SPEAKING TO THEEM OR YOU..... WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TO IS QUESTIONS THAT PLAUGE THE INDUSTRY VERY LARGE COMPANYS THAT GET CONTRACTS IN LARGE AREAS AND PEOPLE GET LOST IN THE PROCESS I AM NO LONGER IN THE INDUSTRY....YOU UNDERSTAND DEFAULTING ON LINES OF CREDIT AND PLUMETING STOCK DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD........... YOU AND WARD WERE GOOD MANAGERS FOR GLOBAL AND TWO TOP NOTCH GUYS AND I WISH YOU WELL....

>Mr Peterson,
>I believe that you have your facts a little confused or you have been grossly misinformed. I would have been one of those players from Global and can assure you these two companies have nothing in common in the way they are conducting business. Global went out with a large education to all involved. You can't grow a company to the size that Global got to over night. Their bad position in the end was only due to some mistimed decisions at critical moments. They got to big to fast, simple as that. The people that were on the top were and are some great people in the industry.
>
>Mr. Harlan responded to you and his perception of what happend in Fairfax Va. is totally incorrect also. I was one of the key managers that started Faifax for IFCI. They did indeed have a problem with payroll one week and for the exact reasons that he stated. One week is not to bad also considering that it took only one day to correct. If you have any time in this industry, You have surley been through worse.
>So lighten up guys, It can be a whole lot worse. Either of you can feel free to contact me at (-REDACTED-) if you would like any more info. This is not the place to get into indepth discussions.
>
>Have a great week!
>
>>ifci has a few workers,and upper management from global cable.global cable went the same way as this co is going. all of you that work for ifci get out while ya still can because,one day the I.R.S will bolt all the doors and your checks will be no good. then you become a creditor and, if you think you will get your money than your dumb as a murphy
>>
>>>Posted 3rd quarter 100 million loss, defaulted on credit line, in its own words "substantial doubt regarding its ability to continue operations". Stock trading at 46 cents. Where is this company presently working?
This is CABL.com posting #55224. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mowS
Posted in reply to: Re:IFCI by CABLECDX
There are 0 replies to this message