Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:MDU POST WIRE

Enough of this BULLSHIT,You and your crew FUCKED UP this project,Sure you turned in paperwork,3 weeks after the fact and even then it was not accepctable.You billed for days you wern't there,and when you did show up,it was after half the day was over.I QC'D your work and it was ok the 1st half day but as soon as I left so did you,because the work was shitty and had to be redone.Also,whenever any of my crews go do a job,they have their shit together,if we don't have the tools to do the work,we buy it,not borrow and then steal the tools.Your company did not do the job,face it,get over it,to continuely slam this contractor is childish and inmature.Maybe for once in your life face the fact,YOU SCREWED UP!To anyone who reads this,I'v been doing contract work with J&R Cable for ten years,and I never once had to chase them down for a check.Most of you know that,there are 2 sides to every story,Mercury did not uphold the standards of doing this job right,their work was a nightmare,they lied about their billing,they stole tools,and never showed up on the job,before 2pm.Enough,let it go,we all lost on this one.

>
>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Need subcontractors for MDU post wire work in Pa. area.
>>>>Must have truck, tools and insurance. Call Ron at 609-926-8411
>>>>for more information.
>>>> THIS GUY IS A DRUNK AND HE DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS BEWHARE OF HIM
>>Number one, everyone that has ever subcontracted work from J&R Cable Co. has always been paid provided the paperwork was turned in on time and filled out properly.
>>Number two, as far as being a drunk,how would you know, I don't even know who posted this but I talked with one guy for a short time who doesn't know me from Adam so why would anyone of intellegence even say such a thing. I'm not out to be unfair and you know you were neglegent in the paperwork.
>>Number three, this is not something you discuss on the cabl bar. I can't change the fact that you and I lost money all I can say is be more efficient in the future because I don't know anyone that subs for any cable company that could have invoiced what your company billed. If I could have I would have. Sorry you feel the way you do.
>WE GAVE YOU THE PAPERWORK PER YOUR EXAMPLE YOU SENT US!!! THE WORK WAS DONE AND PASSED YOUR QC BUT WE WERE NOT PAID, TWO WEEKS OF WORK WAS DONE IN FOUR DAYS, PAY YOUR BILLs!
>THIS GUY IS A SCREWBALL AND A SHISTA BEWEAR!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #55137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/movt
Posted in reply to: Re:MDU POST WIRE by Mercury
There are 0 replies to this message