Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:IFCI

Steve, International Fiber Com has several projects underway in many different states at the moment.  I had sensed a hidden agenda throughout the air while I was in Des Moines, Iowa.  I could tell you more about my suspicions over a more secure type of communication if you are interested.  They have work in Florida, where their home office is located, and other jobs include Ohio,  New York, and Georgia.  There are others that I can't recall at this time.  The regional office managing the New York job Had already gone beey-up a few months ago.  As I had stated earlier the scent in the wind foretold of doom and I immediately, the next day, made a couple calls and wished them all  the lick in the world and I drug up off of the project with two weeks rent paid ahead and have not regretted it, yet!  I believe they are owned by someone who is deliberately bankrupting their own company for reasons that REASON knows not.  take care and I hope I have created more intrigue for your inquiring mind.  I would appreciate any new information you may uncover.  Til we speak again, good health to you.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #55136. Tiny Link: cabl.co/movs
Posted in reply to: IFCI by blur
There are 0 replies to this message