Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Box Swaps *** Urgently Need Information

You Guy's on this site crack me up, 15 buck's that's joke considering you have to look at your over all quote to the Company you plan on contracting the work through. If you have to educate the customer after you do the box swap that is a billable back so include that in your quote. So with that you could I would say might be able to bill $20.00 for the first installed box than go with 8 on any additional boxes considering if you have to wait for the box or boxes to respond back to the headend that might take up to 30 min's of your time.

>
>Prices vary by state and by cable company. Cust ED. is involved....It is the most important issue with any cable company. Usually the work is routed for you and the filter issue...It all depends on what type of system you are on.
>>
>>
>>>Please I need information.... what can a prime expect to be paid to swap out 2 way DCT's for DCT 2000.
>>>
>>>There are lots of variables....Do you have to route this work? Is there customer education involved? Do you have to remove high pass filters? My Co. (as a sub) was getting paid $20 per box last year in Florence, Ky.
This is CABL.com posting #55115. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mou7
Posted in reply to: Re:Box Swaps *** Urgently Need Information by acetechcable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Box Swaps *** Urgently Need Information Salesand Audits 11/27/2001 7:44:00 PM