Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:STOLEN AIRMAN COMPRESSOR

I don't appreciate being called a thief. You were allowed to park your equiptment inside the gate at night. The equiptment was removed each day by "your employees" to work with. We at Atrex do not inventory what you park here. If your employee did not bring it back we would not know that. We will do all we can to help you find your stuff but don't blame us for your lack of attention to detail. If it was stollen at a motel would you call them a thief?

>I HAD A BRAND NEW AIRMAN COMPRESSOR STOLEN IN FLORIDA. I WAS WORKING FOR ATREX IN INVERNESS FLORIDA. THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE SAFE TO PARK IT IN THEIR YARD BECAUSE THEY KEPT IT LOCKED AND ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAD KEYS. WHEN I RETURNED TO GET IT THEY SAID THEY DID NOT KNOW WHERE IT WENT. IF YOU DO ANY WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH THEM BECAUSE CHANCES ARE WHEN YOU RETURN IT WON'T BE THERE. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON ANY COMPANY RECENTLY BUYING ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE TO LOOK AT IT TO SEE IF SERIAL #'S MATCH. THANK YOU.
This is CABL.com posting #55077. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mouv
Posted in reply to: STOLEN AIRMAN COMPRESSOR by cosita
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:STOLEN AIRMAN COMPRESSOR cosita 11/29/2001 7:28:00 PM